Yield: 6 servings
This easy recipe for baked scallops is delicious and elegant. The scallops turn out perfectly—tender and succulent—making it the ideal dish to serve at a dinner party.
Our testers called this recipe for baked scallops "easy and elegant — great dinner party fare."
See how to make Baked Scallops.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 pounds scallops (sea or bay)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth