Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Bundles
- Broccoli-Cheddar Chicken Bundles
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Makes: 4 servings, two bundles each
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 lb.) 1 cup frozen broccoli
- florets, thawed, chopped 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese 4 slices
- OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled 1 pouch SHAKE 'N BAKE Extra Crispy
- Seasoned Coating Mix
Instructions:PREHEAT oven to 400ÂºF. Place chicken thighs, smooth-sides down, on
cutting board. Flatten slightly by pounding with meat mallet to 1/2-inch
thickness. Top evenly with broccoli; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
ROLL up each chicken thigh tightly, starting at one of the short ends;
secure with wooden toothpicks. Place coating mix in shallow bowl. Roll
each chicken bundle in coating mix until evenly coated on all sides.
Place, seam-sides down in single layer in foil-lined shallow baking pan.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170ÂºF).
Remove and discard toothpicks before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with mashed potatoes and a tossed green salad.
How to Microwave Bacon
Place bacon on double-layer of paper towels on microwaveable plate; top
with another sheet of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 3-1/2 min. or
until bacon is crisp.