Charlotte's Stuffed Eggs
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Stuffed eggs are always popular. If preparing for a crowd, you might want to triple the number of eggs and make up all three alternative additions.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika and chopped chives, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:Slice hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks into a bowl and crumble with a fork. Mix dry mustard and vinegar to form a paste, then add to egg yolks along with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Add either celery, bacon, or ham. Stir together with a fork and mound into egg whites. If desired, garnish with a little paprika and chopped chives.
- 1 medium stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham