cheesy potato cups
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6 large baking potatoes (4-3/4 lb.)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Cheddar Cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 12 broccoli florets, blanched, drained
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Pierce potatoes with fork. Bake 1 hour. Let stand 5 min. Cut potatoes in half crosswise; scoop out centers, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells.
PLACE potatoes in large bowl. Add butter and milk; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. (If potatoes are dry, beat in small amount of additional milk.) Spoon evenly into shells; lightly press 1 cheese cube in center of each potato. Place potatoes in muffin pan.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle each with 1/2 tsp. bacon bits. Top with broccoli.