chicken breast dinner
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Chicken Breast Skillet Dinner
- 4 Chicken breasts -- (skinless, boneless)
- 1/4 ts Ground black pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cn Cream of chicken soup -- (condensed)
- 1/2 c Dry white wine
- 2 TB Dijon mustard
- 1 pk Florentine rice mix (6.2 oz) --prepared according
- To package directions
Sprinkle chicken with pepper, set aside. Heat large skillet
Coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook chicken in skillet until lightly browned, turning once.
Combine soup, wine, and mustard; pour over chicken. Bring to
A boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Serve chicken and
Sauce over hot rice.
Yield: 4 Servings