Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Chicken Parmesan
- Serves 5
- 4-5 chicken breast halves with skin and bone
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (more may be necessary for desired texture)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Instructions:Heat your oven boiler. Wash chicken breasts and place in a baking dish.
Place breasts in the oven and broil about 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Flip them over and broil tops for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
Re-set oven to 400 degrees. Mix the mayonnaise, heavy cream, parmesan cheese
onion powder, garlic powder, and parsley flakes in a small bowl. Stir with
a wire whisk. You want a "sour cream type" texture. Add more heavy cream if
Paint breasts with mixture and put in oven for about 30 to 40 minutes
pending on size of breasts.