cream cheese andcrab wontons
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Cream Cheese & Crab Wontons
- 1 Package of Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese (Softened to Room Temperature)
- 1 Can of Crab Meat Drained (Lump-Style) or *1 Pound of Crab Legs
- 2 Tablespoon of Flour or 1 Piece of Toast
- Oil for Frying
- Sauce for Dipping
Instructions:In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, the flour (or toast), and the crab
meat until well blended. Place one tablespoon of the crab and the cream
cheese mixture in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Brush the egg around the
edges of the wonton. Bring top corner over and press down the edges to seal.
This will make a triangle shape. Bring both corners of the wonton to the top
and pinch together to make final seal.
Heat oil in deep frying pan. Oil is ready for frying when you place a wonton
in it, and the outside wrapper starts to bubble. Fry wontons until golden
brown, approximately 2 1/2 minutes.
* Only use meat from crab legs and not the cluster. Serves: 20
Back to top