Cucumber and Baby Shrimp Salad
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 12 ounces tiny shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, preferably homemade
- 2 tablespoons medium or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh dill for garnish
Instructions:1. Combine the cucumber, shrimp, celery, and onions in a large salad bowl.
2. Whisk together the mayonnaise, cream, and lemon juice. Pour over the cucumber mixture and stir to combine. Sprinkle on the dill leaves and season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill thoroughly. Serve garnished with sprigs of fresh dill.