Dom's Asian Chicken Wraps with Peanut Sauce
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Heat sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, water, oil and garlic in a small saucepan, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Chicken Wraps:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Dom DeLuise Italian Blend
- 3 cups broccoli slaw
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 8 flour tortillas or Lavash bread
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken until all pink is gone. Sprinkle with Dom's Italian Blend and set aside. Add broccoli slaw, onion and ginger and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Spread chicken and slaw mixture in warmed tortillas or on Lavash bread, Drizzle with Peanut sauce, roll tortillas closed and serve immediately.