Foil Barbecue Pork and Chicken
Yield: Serves 4
I like to try new things, this recipe was by accident.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 large onion peeled and chooped
- 1 large potato cut to 1/2 inch
- 1 large green pepper cut to 1/2 inch
- 1 large red pepper cut to 1/2 inch
- 1 can drained pieces and stems mushrooms
- 1 chicken breast cut to 1/2" pieces
- 2 large but chops cut to 1/2" pieces
- 2 sprigs of celery cut 1/8"
- 6 radishes cut 1/8"
- salt and pepper to taste
- pork and chicken barbecue sauce
Instructions:Combine ingredients on a large piece of foil wrap,
add salt and pepper and 1/2 bottle of barbecue sauce.
Fold foil and seal around edges to keep flavor in.
Place on barbecue on medium heat or in oven at 300 degrees.
Turn every 10 minutes, 4 times.
Open and serve.