By Marianne Rothschild
Gluten-free means flavor-rich when it comes to these delicious crackers.
Dr. Marianne Rothschild, a former midwife, has a holistic family practice near Frederick, Maryland. She and her husband, Gene McMahon, MAc, co-steward the Gaia Healing Center and live there with their daughter, Molly (15).
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 cups brown-rice flour
- 2 cups garbanzo-bean flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1-2 tablespoons each of fresh, chopped marjoram, thyme, oregano
- 1-2 teaspoons garlic powder, preferably granulated (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- seasoning (optional)
- salt to taste
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350° F.