Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno
- 1/2 red bell pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 large Florida grapefruit, peeled,
- membrane removed, sectioned, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Instructions:Toss all together. Serve chilled as side dish to Florida Fajitas,
barbecued meat, seafood and nachos.
Yields 1-1/2 cups.