Made from leftover braised pork.
Check out this video: Family Meals on a Budget
- 1/2 pound leftover pork, roughly chopped
- 1/4 pound ground pork, chicken, or turkey
- 2 ounces Mortadella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 stick butter
- About 1 cup water
Instructions:Grind the pork shoulder, chicken breast, and sausage in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse sand.