Jiffy Broiled Haddock
Yield: Serves 6.
Fish -- especially frozen -- is often on the bland side. Made this way it has a little more character.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 pounds haddock fillets, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 or 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- lemon wedges for garnish
Instructions:Thaw the fillets if frozen. Place them in a single layer, skin side down, on a well-greased broil-and-serve platter, 10x16 inches. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the fillets.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat source for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fillets flake easily when tested with a fork. Baste once during broiling with the sauce in the pan.
Serve garnished with lemon wedges.