- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 2 16-ounce packages shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 16-ounce packages shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large container cottage cheese
- 1 bottle spaghetti sauce
- 1 8-ounce package Italian sausage
Instructions:Bring a large pot of water to boil on the stovetop. Cook lasagna noodles with butter until soft. Drain noodles well. Cook hamburger and sausage in a large skillet and drain well.
Combine cooked hamburger, sausage, one package of each cheese, and cottage cheese in a large bowl. Add spaghetti sauce and mix until sauce coats all ingredients in bowl.
In a deep baking dish, layer lasagna, alternating between noodles and filling, making sure noodles are first and last. Spread remaining two packages of cheese across the top layer.
Cook in 375-degree oven until cheese is bubbly and brown. Cool for 30 minutes and serve with garlic bread.