Classic Lobster Salad
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
A classic and favorite New England recipe for Lobster Salad. Crabmeat Salad and Shrimp Salad may be made by the same rule, substituting crab or shrimp for the lobster meat.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 3 cups cooked lobster, cut up
- chopped inside part of 1 bunch celery
- 3 hardcooked eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Combine the ingredients gently and pile them on a large platter of the finest greens available which have been washed, dried, and lightly coated with French dressing. Garnish the platter as you wish with ripe tomato slices, sprigs of watercress, and stuffed eggs. Serve a cucumber salad on the side.