Maple Hot Chocolate
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Found in the Jan/Feb '99 edition of 'Crafting Traditions'.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 cups milk
- 12 large marshmallows, divided
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions:In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa & salt. Stir in water until smooth. Add butter; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add milk, eight marshmallows & flavorings; simmer until marshmallows are melted. Pour into mugs; top each with a marshmallow.
*Note: Stir with 'Chocolate Spoons'.