Maple Walnut Acorn Squash
Total Time: 30
Yield: 8 servings
Roast the veggies for this Maple Walnut Acorn Squash recipe ahead of time, then finish under the broiler while the turkey rests before slicing.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 acorn squash, quartered, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 400°. Place squash, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
In a small saucepan, melt butter and maple syrup. Turn oven to broil. Brush squashes with butter mixture and place a few walnuts on top. Place under broiler until deeply browned, about 2 minutes.