Marguerite DiMinos' Lobster Fra Diablo
"You'll never want lobster any other way."
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Few drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Enough oil to coat bottom of pan
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of oregano
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
Instructions:Simmer all ingredients except lobsters, clams, shrimp , and sherry in oil until transparent. Add chicken bouillon and lobsters. Sprinkle with sherry and salt then cover to steam for about 20 minutes.
Add clams and shrimp in shells for last 15 minutes, (Leaving them in shells keeps juices in.) Simmer, covered, till shells open.