New Mexico Ceremonial Salsa
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Courtesy of Priss Lindsey
Chet, after 40 years of perfecting salsa, this is the best!
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6-8 tomatillos, husked and cut into large chunks
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes, washed and stemmed
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and cut up
- 4 cloves chopped garlic or 1 tbs minced garlic
- Juice of one lime
- 2-4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 giant Spanish onion, peeled and cut into large chunks
Instructions:Put ingredients in blender and blend throughly. It may
help to do the cherry tomatoes and tomatillas first to
get a liquid consistency and then add in the other
ingredients. Salt to taste.
This gets better in the fridge and will keep for 4-7
Great with white corn chips or inside burritos or on
tostados or just in a bowl of beans.