One Dish Summer Pasta Bowl
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pound Tortellini, cooked al dente
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 ears Sweet Corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 2 cups assorted Summer Vegetables, cut into bite-sized pieces
- (such as zucchini, snap peas, snow peas, green beans)
- 3 Tablespoons T fresh Pesto, from the Bulk Bar
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- * Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Arugula or other greens
- sliced cooked Chicken, Turkey or Beef or Shrimp (if desired)
1. Toss the cooked pasta with olive oil. Set aside.
2. Bring a pot of water to the boil. Season with salt and add the vegetables, one kind at a time and cook until crisp tender. Remove from the water and place in an ice bath to cool.
3. When all the vegetables are cooked, add to the pasta with the cherry tomatoes and corn. Toss with the pesto, balsamic vinegar and season with salt & pepper.
4. Place the pasta on a bed of arugula. Top with the shaved Parmesan cheese and arrange the chicken, turkey or shrimp around the dish.