Yield: Serves 6-8.
Absolutely delicious. Be sure to include the Parmesan cheese, which adds a special touch of its own.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut up
- 1 cup chopped celery (including leaves)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, or 2 teaspoons dried
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated