raspberry-almond coffee cake
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Raspberry-Almond Coffee Cake by Patricia Telesco
Almonds are commonly know today as wedding favors; in ancient times they
Were used abundantly in folk remedials, especially for sleep and headaches.
The air-like qualities of this nut, when combine with the water element of
Raspberries, allows abundant love to sprinkle like rain, encourages health,
And expresses joy
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Raspberry-Almond Coffee Cake
- 1/4 cup butter, softened 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted 4 oz. Almond paste, chopped
- 1 egg 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup milk 1 cup raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- Note: If you are not using self-rising flour, add 3 teaspoons baking powder
- And 1 teaspoon salt.
- Variation: Strawberries, blueberries, or cranberries may be substituted for
- The raspberries in this recipe. Cranberries may need additional sweetening.
Preheat the oven to 350