Red Potato Bundles
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- * 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- * 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- * 6 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- * 2 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- * Dash pepper
- * 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- * 1/4 cup olive oil
Instructions:Place the potatoes, onion and garlic on two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square); top with rosemary, salt, pepper and cheese. Drizzle with oil. Fold in edges of foil and seal tightly.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Carefully open foil to allow steam to escape. To bake in oven:
Set the oven to 350 and bake for an hour. Or you could set it at 425, bake for half an hour, Open the packets and bake for another 5-10 minutes to brown them. Just put them on an ungreased cookie sheet. They can be prepared as written.