Yield: 8 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) low sodium tomato sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh oregano or 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 container (15 to 16 oz) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Instructions:Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions, do not add salt.
While noodles cook preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x19 inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl, combine tomato sauce, garlic and oregano. Mix well. In medium bowl, combine broccoli, carrot, ricotta, and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Drain noodles in colander. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce in bottom of prepared dish. Place 3 noodles on top of tomato sauce. Spread half of broccoli mixture over noodles. Spoon 1/2 cup of tomato sauce over broccoli; place 3 noodles on top. Spread with remaining 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
Top with remaining noodles and tomato sauce; sprinkle mozzarella over top. Bake until bubbling, about 45 minutes. Place on wire rack and cool about 15 minutes; cut into sqaures.