Total Time: 30
- 3-1/2 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded, halved at the joint
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
Instructions:Put oven rack in middle position and heat oven to 375°.
Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
In a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat, bring stock to a simmer; then stir in remaining ingredients. Let cool to room temperature. Then pour over chicken, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 36-48 hours. Stir every 4 hours.
Remove wings from marinade, shake off excess, and spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 45 minutes, turning once halfway through, until deep golden-brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and serve hot or at room temperature.