Shredded Carrot Salad
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 pound carrots, shredded
- 6 green onions, white and green portion, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
Instructions:1. Place the carrots and onions in a large bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, and mustard. Whisk in the oil and add the ginger. Pour over the carrot mixture and stir to combine. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours before serving.