Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/4 c water
- 4 med potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 med onion cut in quarters
- 16 oz peeled baby carrots
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper and thyme
- 3 lb boneless beef chuck roast
Instructions:1. Place water and vegetbles in the slow cooker. Sprinkle half the onion soup mix over vegetables. Place roast in slow cooker and sprinkle remain soup mix and seasoning over all.
2. Place lid on the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 4 hours.
3. After you remove meet and vegetables you can make gravy from the broth.