Party Stuffed Mushrooms
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/3 pound large mushrooms (about 8 mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Instructions:Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems; reserve mushroom caps.
In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook mushroom stems, onion and next 4 ingredients until onion is tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in bread crumbs and cheese.
Spoon mixture into mushroom caps; place caps, stuffed-side up, on rack in broiling pan; broil 8 minutes or until mushtrooms are tender