Toll House Pie
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the flour and sugars and beat until blended. Blend in the butter. Stir in the chips and nuts. Pour into the pie shell.
Bake for 1 hour. Serve warm or cooled completely.