Yield: 1 pie
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4 eggs
- 1 14-oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 7-ounces unsweetened coconut flakes
- small handful of crystallized ginger
- small handful of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (if desired)
- 1 cup of ginger marmalade, for topping
- Two apricots, cut into thin slices, for garnish.
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch pie dish, preferably using butter.
In a blender, combine the eggs, condensed milk, coconut, sugar, and ginger until smooth. Pour into pie plate, and put into preheated oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Allow to cool.
Once the pie is cool to the touch, unmold it. Cover the pie with ginger marmalade and slices of apricot.