Tortellini With Herb Dressing
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 10-ounce packages fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved, seeded & diced
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Instructions:Prepare tortellini according to directions. Drain well. Place in a large bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup olive oil.
In a blender or food processor, process herbs, remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper.
Toss dressing over tortellini and add the onions and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Just before serving, add your tomatoes and toss gently.