Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 package stuffing
- 1-1/2 cups turkey broth or canned chicken broth
- 2 cups turkey, cut up
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, minced
- 1 10-1/2 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk
Instructions:Mix together all ingredients in order listed except soup and milk. Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until firm.
Sauce: Blend soup with milk & simmer 2 minutes. Use as a gravy.