Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, quartered & sliced
- 1 small red, green or yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (15 oz) can black, pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 (6 inch) fajita size flour tortillas warmed
Instructions:Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, bell peppers and garlic; cook stir occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes til vegetables are tender.
Stir in beans, corn, salsa, water, cumin, salt and oregano; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook stirring occasionally 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
Serve in tortillas with a squeeze of lime, if desired.