White Chocolate Raspberry or Strawberry Rice Krispie Deep Dish Pizza
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (10 oz.) package regular marshmallows
- - Or -
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 9 x 2-inch deep dish round pan coated with cooking spray.
4. When cool remove from pan by using a hot water bath. Put pan into water for about 30 seconds.
5. To decorate: Spread a thin layer of raspberry or strawberry jam into the center of the circle of the pizza, leaving the “crust” of the pizza bare. Then add white chocolate shavings for the cheese look and sliced strawberries as pepperoni and raspberries as other toppings. NOTE: feel free to use any kind of toppings that your heart desires, there a no limits to this dessert…. Be creative!!!! Best if served the same day.
Serving Size one 9 inch round