White Radish Salad
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 bunch white icicle radishes, rinsed and trimmed
- 2 carrots
- 1 small zucchini
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, finely crumbled
Instructions:1. By hand or with a food processor, shred the radishes, carrots, and zucchini. Place in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard until the mustard is dissolved. Stir in the oregano. Gradually whisk in the oil. Pour the dressing over the shredded vegetables and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until lightly chilled. Just before serving, scatter the cheese over the salad and toss to incorporate.