Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/3 cup mayonaisse
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- chopped fresh chives, if desired
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease jelly roll pan.
2. Place chicken and potatoes in pan. Mix remaining ingredients except chives; brush over chicken and potatoes. (I put it all in a big bowl and mix to cover them completely)
3. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. (I cut the chicken into bite size pieces)
Sprinkle with chives.